Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sports Themed Cakes

In the past, I've done some sporty cakes related to working out, hockey and wrestling.  Here's a collection of some more cakes and cupcakes with a sports theme:

For the football fan, Raiders or Vikings....
This football field cake was a surprise groom's cake for a groom who played for the Toronto Argonauts and the bride who was an Argos cheerleader.
Cupcakes for the Nike basketball shoe lover.... (yes, these fondant toppers took me forever...)
 Cupcakes to enjoy after the gym...
 And finally, cupcakes for those who love curling.

9 comments:

Jacque said...

Great Sports themed confections! I especially love the sport shoe cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

I particularly love the football helmut - fab!

Pink Little Cake said...

The football helmet is my favorite along with the cupcakes, the toppers are so cute.

giovanna said...

the sports helmet looks amazing! my favorite!

Jenniffer said...

Awesome job on the football helmet, but I like the curling cupcakes too!

Lyndsay said...

love those sneakers on top of the cupcakes!!! nice sporty round-up!! ^__^

faithy said...

They are all soo cool! I too love the football helmut! awesome!

Contabilitate said...

Oh my god this cake with Raiders is beautiful, first when i saw this picture i was thinking that is a helmet not a cake, very nice, congratulations for it.

Heaven is a Cupcake said...

Those are brilliant. I particularly like the little viking helmets!