Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guest Post: 5 Pics Series

I'm excited to start a new series of Guest Posts next week.  Every two weeks, I will be featuring very creative and talented cake designers that I have met online over the past few years.  These designers have multi-faceted design skills and I plan to showcase that in a series of 5 Pics

I will introduce you to them and their 5 Pics will give you a snapshot of their wonderful and vast design skills.  These designers can make something simple and elegant, then also create something 3D & gravity defying.    Here is the format with my own 5 Pics:

#1 - Simple and Elegant Wedding
 
 #2 - Not your typical Wedding Cake
#3 - Something Fun
#4 - Something for the Fashionista
#5 - Show me cute!
#6 Bonus Pic: A Cake-tastrophe – everyone has had one of these!  Fortunately, I was able to catch this in time as I always have extra cake made for my 3D cakes.  Don't worry, it was fixed - see blog post
So, stay tuned next Tuesday for my first Guest Post feature! 

3 comments:

Trini Altea said...

Eres una artista!!!

Me encanta. Un beso

Barb said...

Great idea. I look forward to the posts.

Dharma said...

you are an artist I love your cakes are fantastic. Greetings from Spain