Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fabergé Egg Cake

I am not a collector, but if I was... the two things that I would collect would be those cute Russian Matryoshka dolls and these lovely Fabergé Eggs.  I was very excited when I received an order for a Faberge Egg for a 70th birthday.
I also added in 2 handmade sugarpaste dogs for the birthday girl.  The cake was chocolate pound cake with chocolate swiss meringue buttercream.
Here is a cool view from the top.  Now, I sure hope someone orders a Matryoshka doll cake soon!  :-)

9 comments:

Jenniffer said...

Wow, Juanita - this cake is beautiful! And those puppies are too cute!

Paula said...

This cake is stunning!

Unknown said...

holy cow Juanita, that is amazing!

Maria Campos said...

Juanita, this is so adorable! Love it as always!

giusy farena said...

Io immagino la gioia della festeggiata!! Bravissimo !!

Cake Fixation said...

Such a pretty cake!

Anonymous said...

The top view is gorgeous! You have amazing talent!

Jessie

Coco Cake Land said...

beautiful... ! hee hee also love those mini pups. ^__^

Anonymous said...

This cake is so amazing! I love all your sweets! Keep up the great work Juanita! :)